Please note: Information on the Confined Spaces in Construction Final Rule will be included in the next printing, available in late summer.
The OSHA Construction Safety Handbook, 6th edition is being updated to include a completely revised chapter and quiz on Confined Space Entry. This revised chapter is based on OSHA's May 4, 2015, final rule that added a comprehensive standard on Confined Spaces in Construction, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA, to the construction regulations.
- Provides immediate access to key OSHA regulations, information on jobsite hazards, and practical safety tips
- Helps employees recognize hazards and avoid accidents
- Features easy-to-read format, full-color images, and chapter quizzes
- Includes a review to aid employee retention
- Comes with answer key for review (see "View Sample" tab above to for sample answer key)
- Compact size makes it a convenient reference for employees
- Softbound, English - 320 pages, Spanish - 360 pages
- Measures 5-1/4" W x 8-1/4" H
- Available in English and Spanish
The OSHA Construction Safety Handbook covers 22 critical topics:
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes & Derricks
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response
- Ergonomics and Back Safety
- Fall Protection
- First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communication
- Health and Wellness
- Jobsite Exposures
- Ladders and Stairways
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Motor Vehicles
- Site Safety and Security
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Tool Safety
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Work Zone Safety
Click on the links below to view English or Spanish sample pages from the OSHA Construction Safety Handbook.
English Sample Pages
Spanish Sample Pages
J. J. Keller's OSHA Safety Training Handbook also includes a review to aid employee retention.
Click here to view the quiz answer key for this handbook.