Regulatory Alert: Federal FMLA Change
The U.S. Department of Labor has indicated that a revised federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting is coming. The release date for this mandatory posting revision has not been communicated. Visit jjkeller.com/laborlaw for details.
If ordering an All-In-One Poster, you will receive it as soon as the revised poster is available. If you need a poster immediately (with the February 2013 FMLA notice), or if you wish to order an updated State & Federal 2-Poster Set, please call 1-877-564-2333 to order.
Mandatory New York Change – The New York State Department of Labor has published a revised Minimum Wage posting. The updated posting reflects the new state minimum wage rate of $8.75 per hour effective December 31, 2014. Since this posting was not published until the effective date, our Update Service subscribers should receive their revised New York poster in early January. Those who subscribe to the Update Service or who have ordered a revised version of the poster are showing a good faith effort to comply with posting requirements.
- Easily comply with New York labor law postings, as well as mandatory federal requirements, with our posters
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
- Update Service available to keep posters current; see Update Service tab for details
State Poster (30" W x 26" H) includes these postings:
• Minimum Wage - Bilingual
• State of New York Division of Human Rights (Discrimination) - Bilingual
• Licensure & Employment of Persons Previously Convicted - Article 23-A
• Permitted Working Hours for Minors Under 18 (Child Labor)
• Time Off to Vote
State & Federal Poster Set includes one New York Poster & one Federal Poster (20" W x 26" H) with:
• Minimum Wage (FLSA)
• Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
• Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
• Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
All-In-One State & Federal Poster measures 26" W x 40" H and includes all New York postings and federal postings listed above on one physical poster
Employment Law Poster Update Service
When you purchase a State & Federal Poster Set or All-In-One State & Federal Poster with our convenient Update Service, you never need to worry about out-of-date postings:
- When state or federal changes occur, we automatically notify you by email and send you a brand-new poster with mandatory updates within 30 days of the government finalizing content.
- We'll send you an email notification when mandatory changes occur to alert you that a poster update is coming.
- You don't pay for the shipping costs on these replacement posters; it's included as part of your service.
- At this time, Update Service is not available with purchase of State Only Posters.
If you wish to order more than 4 posters with Update Service, please call 877-564-2333 to receive discounted pricing.
Employment Law Poster Management Center
Update Service subscriptions also include access to J. J. Keller's Employment Law Poster Management Center. It offers a wealth of information regarding your Update Service and employment law posters, including ...
- Images of employment law posters to help answer questions and confirm up-to-date postings in an instant.
- Tracking information to monitor poster update shipments at all your company's locations.
- Quarterly Employment Law Poster Report newsletter featuring hot topics, regulatory activity, poster revisions, and other important news.
- Certificate of Compliance to show compliance officers J. J. Keller is your trusted source for employment law posters.
Visit the Employment Law Poster Management Center now.