Maintenance Manager also tracks and reports cost information based on specific criteria, helping you analyze expenses to pinpoint problem areas in your operation. In addition, you can...
- Combine your vehicle and equipment records into one timesaving system
- Analyze equipment costs
- Generate preventative maintenance reports, accurate repair orders that detail maintenance instructions, mechanic hours, and part costs
- Establish an effective parts inventory program that indicates reorder points, vendors, and cost tracking
Manage your inventory levels with the Parts Inventory Module. This module allows you to get immediate inventory reports, and see past parts use through repair order history. Maintenance Manager software integrates with the Parts Inventory Module to automatically record inventory levels as you complete your repair orders, saving you time and helping track part usage and cost.
Maintenance Manager™ System Requirements:
- PC with Intel® Pentium® processor or equivalent AMD™ processor
- 1 GB of RAM (Memory)
- 360 MB of hard disk space per 100 drivers for 6 months
- Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 or 8
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or a higher-resolution monitor
- DVD Drive for initial product installation
- HP Laser Jet or compatible printer