OUR ELDS will comply with the ELD Final Rule. No hardware swap out. JJ Keller's E-log solution will only require minor software updates. Learn more.
- Highly adaptable, easy-to-implement solution for improving regulatory compliance, performance management, and fleet profitability — regardless of your fleet's size or make-up
- Works with all vehicle classes to manage mixed fleets
- Allows gradual implementation using both ELogs and paper logs
- Can help manage compliance with or without Electronic Logging Device (ELD) / Electronic Onboard Recorder (EOBR) hardware
- Offers a fully-blended view of compliance and performance
- Is backed by J. J. Keller — the one company that’s been focused on helping fleets improve compliance and safety for over 60 years
J. J. Keller® Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
The J. J. Keller electronic logging device collects engine and driver data for compliance and operational reporting. It's easy to install (taking less than ten minutes), and is compatible with all vehicle classes. In addition, it's Bluetooth®-enabled to communicate with most smart devices on the market.
J. J. Keller Mobile® ELogging App
Drivers use the J. J. Keller Mobile® electronic logbook app to enter duty status, vehicle inspection forms, shipment date, and much more. The app saves drivers time by replacing in-cab paperwork. The app is compatible with iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Mini devices; Motorola® Solutions TC55 Touch Mobile Computer; Intermec® CN51 Mobile Computer (Android™ OS); and most Android™ smart devices.
Customers can choose a variety of options:
- Bring your own device (BYOD) - Compatible with iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ mobile devices.
- J. J. Keller® Compliance Tablet™
- An all-inclusive, one-step option that simplifies the transition to electronic logs
- 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 pre-loaded with J. J. Keller Mobile® applications covered by Verizon’s 4G network
- Bundled hardware and data plans save you the hassle of securing compatible devices and data plans
- Locked down so your drivers can’t run non-approved applications
- Product updates done on the fly, with no hardware swap-outs
- Fully supported by J. J. Keller with the ability to remotely access the device for technical support and troubleshooting
- Choose a combination of devices, perfect for fleets that have some drivers already equipped with a range of technology.
J. J. Keller® Encompass®
The Encompass® system consists of online dashboards, or file cabinets, to help fleets manage complex federal and state regulatory requirements, as well as operational areas such as fuel use and driver performance. All data is stored on the cloud for instant accessibility across your organization. ELDs deliver compliance and engine data to Encompass that management can use to make improvements to safety and operations, such as driver performance coaching to reduce idle time and speeding, and improvements to operations such as the automation of IFTA, recordkeeping and reporting.
J. J. Keller® Encompass® with ELogs and E-DVIRs delivers compliance tools to help your fleet improve compliance and safety. Learn more about J. J. Keller's Encompass and ELog system or call us at 1-888-473-4638.
Choose the ELogging System that best suits your fleet’s needs.
Depending on the edition you choose, the J. J. Keller® ELog System will standardize critical functions in your business like hiring, driver qualification, hours of service, training, licensing, maintenance, tracking driver performance, and more. It integrates with numerous mobile devices to automate ELogs, electronic DVIRs, and in-cab performance reporting with EOBRs.
Stand-alone ELogs solution with option to upgrade for increased compliance. Available with optional automated Fuel Tax and CoPilot® Truck navigation.
Improves fleet compliance with the option to add ELogs. With ELDs in use, features include ELogs, E-DVIR, Driver Qualification, Vehicle Maintenance and Legalization, and more. Available with optional automated Fuel Tax and CoPilot® Truck navigation.
Offers complete performance management and improves fleet compliance. Features include ELogs, Electronic DVIRs (E-DVIRs), Automated Fuel Tax Reporting, Fuel Use Tracking, Driver Performance, GPS tracking, Driver Qualification, Vehicle Maintenance and Legalization, and more. Available with optional CoPilot® Truck navigation.<