The Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide contains the following regulations:
- Part 105 Hazardous Materials Program Definitions and General Procedures
- Part 106 Rulemaking Procedures
- Part 107 Hazardous Materials Program Procedures
- Part 109 Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Procedural Regulations for Opening of Packages, Emergency Orders and Emergency Recalls
- Part 110 Hazardous Materials Public Sector Training and Planning Grants
- Part 130 Oil Spill Prevention and Response Plans
- Part 171 General Information, Regulations, and Definitions
- Part 172 Hazardous Materials Table, Special Provisions, Hazardous Materials Communications, Emergency Response Information, Training Requirements, and Security Plans
- Part 173 Shippers - General Requirements for Shipments and Packagings
- Part 174 Carriage by Rail
- Part 175 Carriage by Aircraft
- Part 176 Carriage by Vessel
- Part 177 Carriage by Public Highway
- Part 178 Specifications for Packaging
- Part 179 Specifications for Tank Cars
- Part 180 Continuing Qualification and Maintenance of Packagings
- Part 397 Transportation of Hazardous Materials: Driving and Parking Rules
- Dockets Outstanding
A 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
- Mobile functionality – Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and preferred mobile device.
- Search capabilities – Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks – Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.
- Continuous updates – Rely on our editors to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Notifications – Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
- Personal assistant – Access J. J. Keller's subject matter experts for answers to your specific questions.
With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months. Adding these replacement pages to your manual is as easy as popping open the 3-ring binder and dropping the new pages in. Your Online Edition will also be updated every 6 months or more frequently.
Click on the links below to view sample pages from J. J. Keller's Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide.