- Helps you track ever-changing Hazmat Regulations affecting Hazmat shippers, handlers and transporters
- Covers final rules, proposed rules, requests for comments, public meeting notices, compliance dates, safety advisories, state issues and international issues
- The monthly Training Take-Home and quarterly training section give an in-depth, easy-to-understand explanation of how to comply with specific regulatory areas
- Available with poster service and/or PDF Edition for anywhere, anytime access to your newsletter
- ISSN 1041-8296
- 3-hole punched, 8 pages per issue (1 year, 12 issues)
Interested in a license to use this newsletter electronically?
For a quote to use this newsletter electronically, such as on your company intranet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-843-3174 ext. 2675 to discuss. Learn more.
Choose from six different types of subscriptions:
- Print & PDF Edition with Poster Program*
- Print & PDF Edition*
- PDF Edition with Poster Program*
- PDF Edition Only*
- Print with Poster Program
- Print Only
Each subscription is available in 1- year, 3-year and 5-year terms. Your savings increase the longer you subscribe!
*Email address is required to receive monthly access to PDF Edition.
Online Edition coming soon!
Click on the links below to view samples of J. J. Keller's HAZMAT Transportation Report.