- Helps you track ever-changing Hazmat Regulations affecting Hazmat shippers, handlers and transporters
- Covers final rules, proposed rules, requests for comments, public meeting notices, compliance dates, safety advisories, state issues and international issues
- The monthly Training Take-Home and quarterly training section give an in-depth, easy-to-understand explanation of how to comply with specific regulatory areas
- Available with Online Edition and/or poster service; see Online Edition tab for details
- ISSN 1041-8296
- 3-hole punched, 8 pages per issue (1 year, 12 issues)
Interested in a license to use this newsletter electronically?
For a quote to use this newsletter electronically, such as on your company intranet, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-327-6868 to discuss. Learn more.
Choose from six different types of subscriptions:
- Print & Online Edition with Poster Program*
- Print & Online Edition*
- Online Edition with Poster Program*
- Online Edition Only*
- Print with Poster Program
- Print Only
Each subscription is available in 1- year, 3-year and 5-year terms. Your savings increase the longer you subscribe!
*Email address is required to receive monthly access to Online Edition.
Go to the home page of the HAZMAT Transportation Report Online Edition.
The HAZMAT Transportation Report Online Edition includes the same great articles as the print version, plus a whole lot more! Additional online features include:
- Editor's message with insightful comments related to each month's articles
- Downloadable training tools to use with your colleagues
- "Ask the Editor" feature that offers personalized assistance from one of our subject matter experts
- On-the-go reading with our mobile- and tablet-friendly interface
- Forwarding capability so you can email specific articles to colleagues
- Newsletter archive featuring articles from the past 12 months
Click on the links below to view samples of J. J. Keller® HAZMAT Transportation Report.