- Helps you track ever-changing Hazmat Regulations affecting Hazmat shippers, handlers, and transporters
- Covers final rules, proposed rules, requests for comments, public meeting notices, compliance dates, safety advisories, state issues, and international issues
- The monthly Training Take-Home and quarterly training section give an in-depth, easy-to-understand explanation of how to comply with specific regulatory areas
- ISSN 1041-8296
- 3-hole punched, 8 pages per issue (1 year, 12 issues)
- Also available with poster program
Interested in a license to use this newsletter electronically?
For a quote to use this newsletter electronically, such as on your company intranet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-843-3174 ext. 2675 to discuss. Learn more.
Choose from 2 types of subscriptions:
- Print with Poster Program
- Print Only
Each subscription is available in 5-, 3-, and 1-year terms.
Click on the links below to view samples of J. J. Keller's HAZMAT Transportation Report.