is a comprehensive service that uses the daily monitoring of your drivers’ DOT roadside inspections, along with the management of Driver Qualification documentation, to identify and correct driver compliance deficiencies.
This comprehensive service:
Click here to learn more
- Provides you access to CSA data by location so you can focus on the areas in most need
- Consolidates CSA info for carriers with multiple DOT numbers
- Identifies critical compliance gaps that can easily get overlooked – such as flagging unidentified drivers and improperly qualified drivers
- Creates a structured process for addressing inappropriate driver behavior
- Demonstrates a carrier’s commitment to proactive safety management
- Helps protect you from DOT intervention and litigation
- Now Available Pre-Employment Screening Data Analysis. We will secure driver crash and inspection history for you, analyze it and help you make sense of the findings. Protect your company from the risks of bad hiring decisions.
- Now Available National Registry Verification. We ensure your medical examiners are qualified to conduct DOT driver's physical exams. Comply with 49 CFR 391.23 and 391.51 effective May 21, 2014
or call us at 1-888-473-4638, x8218.