J. J. Keller’s CSA Management Suite™ ...
- Allows you to regularly monitor your internal audit data as well as federal roadside inspection and accident data from the Carrier Safety Measurement System (CSMS).
- Interfaces with the FMCSA's CSMS.
- Driver roadside inspection and accident data is updated as it becomes available from the CSMS and is automatically imported into the service, ensuring you have access to the most up-to-date information on your drivers.
- Provides an accident and roadside inspection tracking tool.
- Helps you ensure the accuracy and consistency of roadside inspection data received from your drivers with what is on file in the CSMS.
- Self-audit tool that determines your safety fitness rating and recommends any necessary corrective actions.
- Allows you to perform audits using internally gathered roadside inspection and accident data to generate a safety fitness rating.
- Corrective action plans help you identify what steps need to be taken to resolve any violations that are discovered during an internal audit.
- Offers over 30-pre-written templates to develop company policies.
- Includes topics such as Accident Investigation, Driver Safety Records, and Roadside Inspections.
- Policies can be customized to include your company specific information.
- Features reporting and analysis tools.
- Early warning reports alert you if any BASIC category falls to "marginal" or "unfit" levels.
- Track, analyze and find trends concerning roadside inspection violations.
- Provides a dashboard that keeps you informed at a glance of where you stand with each CSA 2010 BASIC with regard to drivers, units, crashes violations, and more.
- Lets you ask unlimited questions to the Personal Assistant.
- Ask confidential questions directly to J. J. Keller experts on CSA 2010 related issues.
"CSA Management Suite has been a great tool for me in keeping track of our operation’s safety programs under CSA. A lot of vendors provide the scorecard, but CSA Management Suite goes beyond that and allows me to dig deeper into any issues that may occur. The service makes it easy for me to challenge roadside inspection discrepancies and stay on top of what is important to my safety programs under CSA."
Badger State Western