Pre-order and save! 2016 ERGs shipping in May.
Order your 2016 ERGs at 2012 Edition pricing! Pricing shown reflects special offer.
- English Emergency Response Guide helps satisfy 49 CFR 172.602 — DOT's requirement that hazardous materials shipments be accompanied by emergency response info
- ERG guide aids in emergency preparedness, planning, and training
- Emergency Response Guidebook formats come in standard size (5-1/2" x 7-1/2") or pocket size (4" x 5-1/2")
- Formerly known as the North American Emergency Response Guidebook
2016 Emergency Response Guidebook Summary of Changes from 2012 ERG
- Replaced written instructions on page 1 with a flow chart to show how to use the ERG2016.
- Expanded Table of Placards and updated title to Table of Markings, Labels, and Placards and Initial Response Guide to Use on Scene.
- Expanded Rail Car Identification Chart and Road Trailer Identification Chart to two pages each.
- Updated Table 1 and Table 3 based on new TIH data and reactivity research.
- Updated pipeline emergency response information.
- Added information about Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) markings.
- Added all new dangerous goods/hazardous materials listed in UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods to 19th Revised Edition.
- Added information on Emergency Response Assistance Plans (ERAP) applicable in Canada.